Goodman GSX16 | Air Conditioning 3 Ton | Condenser | 16 SEER | R-410A Refrigerant
Split Air Conditioner Up to 16 SEER Performance
- A Energy efficient compressor utilizes less energy when compared to base model compressors and has fewer moving parts than a reciprocating compressor.
- A single-speed permanent split capacitor (PSC) condenser fan motor is designed to provide consistent airflow for optimum system performance.
- Filter-driers play a pivotal role in the operation of air conditioning and refrigeration systems. A factory installed filter-drier absorbs and filter''s residual system contaminants and moisture.
- Fully charged with refrigerant sufficient for fifteen feet of tubing length to assist with easy installation of unit.
- Meets the performance requirements for AHRI certification and complies with ETL North American safety standards.
- Model GSX16
- Type Split Air Conditioner
- Cooling Capacity BTU18000 Btu/H
- Efficiency 16 SEER
- Compressor Single Stage
- Energy Certified Yes
- Liquid Line Connection Size 3/8 in
- Suction Line3/4 in
- Maximum – Voltage 253 V
- ComfortBridge™ Compatible No
- Product Shipping Weight 162.000 lb
- Product Height (in.)32-1/2 in
- Product Width (in.)29-1/4 in
- Product Depth (in.)29-1/4 in
If you want to ensure that this product meets ENERGY STAR requirements, it’s important to use the appropriate coil components. For more information, you can consult with your contractor and ask for further details.
When you register your Goodman product online within 60 days of installation, you can enjoy a 10-year limited parts warranty. If you fail to register your product, the standard 5-year warranty will apply. For further details, please refer to the warranty sheet located in the “Manuals” tab.