Goodman GSX18 | Air Conditioner 2 Ton | Condenser | 19 SEER | Two-Stage | R-410A Refrigerant
Split Air Conditioner Up to 19 SEER Performance
- The two-stage scroll compressor runs at either 65% or 100% capacity, depending on cooling/heating demand. This operational flexibility provides a great energy-efficient option when compared to a traditional, single-stage unit.
- The top performance of an electronically commutated motor (ECM) allows for two levels of operation depending on your airflow needs. It is a great energy-efficient option when compared to a traditional, single-speed motor.
- Designed to regulate and communicate with your ComfortBridge Controls System so you can remotely monitor and manage your heating and cooling system at any time, from anywhere with just an internet connection.
- Filter-driers play a pivotal role in the operation of air conditioning and refrigeration systems. A factory installed filter-drier absorbs and filter''s residual system contaminants and moisture.
- A high-pressure switch prevents the system from operating at extremely high pressures by shutting off the compressor circuit if the pressure exceeds the designated rating. When a refrigeration system operates at lower than normal pressures, the low-pressure switch prevents freezing from working its way to the compressor.
- Product Height (in.)40 in
- Product Width (in.)35-3/4 in
- Product Depth (in.)35-3/4 in
When you register your Goodman product online within 60 days of installation, you can enjoy a 10-year limited parts warranty. If you fail to register your product, the standard 5-year warranty will apply. For further details, please refer to the warranty sheet located in the “Manuals” tab.