Heat Pump Service in Spring, Pearland, Woodlands, TX, and Surrounding Areas
Glacial Air Systems
A properly functioning heating system is essential if you live in a cold area. While many homeowners in Houston, TX, use central heating systems or furnaces, many have chosen the efficient performance of a heat pump. However, proper heat pump service is required to keep your system in good working order. Contact Us Today for Heat Pump Service in Spring, Pearland, Woodlands, TX, and Surrounding Areas.
Benefits of heat pump service by professionals
- To avoid costly repairs and replacements: Regular heat pump service is designed to observe and repair all of your unit’s vital parts to avoid expensive repairs and premature replacement.
- Improved efficiency: When your heat pump is not serviced, it can become less efficient and more expensive. Servicing ensures peak performance and keeps your monthly utility bill to a minimum.
- Ensures that your heat pump lasts long: Another advantage of routine heat pump service is that it extends the life of your unit. A good heat pump should last at least ten years. If you keep up with annual tune-ups, you can extend the lifespan to about 15 years. You can extend the life of your unit by replacing worn-out parts as needed.
- Enhanced comfort and health: The performance of your heat pump can have an impact on your comfort and health. It can endanger your and your family’s safety if it is not maintained or serviced regularly. Many heat pump issues are addressed earlier with regular and proper service, leaving you with a more comfortable and safer living environment.
Is my heat pump in need of service or replacement?
Your system will eventually encounter problems, and it can be tricky to determine whether you need a heat pump service or to replace the entire unit.
Here are some of the most common problems that heat pumps encounter, which may necessitate heat pump service:
- The heat pump struggles to start.
- It cycles on and off frequently.
- Inadequate heating or cooling.
- There is a restriction or reduction in airflow.
- The inside unit is leaking with water.
- You experience unusual noises such as grinding or screaming.
- Exceptionally high energy bills.
- The thermostat is not working.
- The outdoor unit has been blocked or frozen.
Allowing the problem to persist will only worsen it and make it more expensive to repair. If you notice any of these or other issues in your heat pump, contact immediately to skilled specialists for prompt, accurate, and reliable heat pump service.
If you want to install a new and efficient heat pump, Glacial Air Systems is always here to assist you. Our expert technicians can identify the source of your problem and recommend a suitable solution for your budget. Contact us at (832) 231-2859 to schedule your appointment for reliable and affordable heat pump service for your home and avail the benefits of a high-performance heat pump system.