Heat Pump Maintenance in Spring, Pearland, Woodlands, TX, and Surrounding Areas
Heat Pump Maintenance Services by Glacial Air Systems
Heat pumps are an important part of new modern homes, as they are more efficient than older AC and heating devices. However even these modern devices breakdown sometimes. You do not have to worry about anything when it comes to it breaking down as we offer the best professional heat pump maintenance services. Contact Us Today for Heat Pump Maintenance in Spring, Pearland, Woodlands, TX, and Surrounding Areas.
Types of heat pumps
Heat pumps are an energy-efficient alternative to furnaces and air conditioners. There are four kinds of heat pump heating systems available in the market. They are:
- Air Source: Air source heat pumps use outside heat to warm up the house by air distribution. They are a reversible system which means they can be used as a heater in winter and an air conditioner in summer. Their installation cost is comparatively less than other heat pumps.
- Ground Source: Ground source heat pumps are systems that use the earth’s underground heat to warm our residences. They transfer warm air from underground to our house interiors. An underground channel system is laid in different configurations for the movement of the air. They can be a little expensive as installing the system requires a lot of effort.
- Water Source: Water source heat pumps use water and steam to warm the interior’s temperature. However, you can install this system if you have a water reservoir nearby. The cost incentives are the same as the air source heat pump.
- Hybrid heat pumps: As the name suggests, they combine the above heating heat pumps. Solar-powered heat pumps are one example of hybrid heat pumps technology. They can be a little expensive, but they are eco-friendly.
How to choose the perfect heat pump for the residence?
- Climate: Heat pumps are perfect for families and individuals living in regions that receive mild winters. A heat pump has to work significantly harder if there is a high difference between outside and inside temperature.
- Energy Efficiency: Check the SEER and HSPF rating of the heat pump before purchasing. The expert recommends that the SEER and HSPF ratings be greater than or equal to 15 and 8.5, respectively.
- Heat Pump Size: Call us to inspect your residence before purchasing the heat pump. A wrong size heat pump will not provide the comfort you require.
- Another Consideration: It is better to talk to your HVAC company about other heating options. Tell the technician about your requirements and they will suggest the best option.
Why is heat-pump maintenance necessary?
- The improved and increased life cycle of the system.
- Better efficiency and heating services.
- Clean and healthy air circulates in the residential surroundings.
- No massive repair bills.
Contact us today to learn more about our services, we can’t wait to hear from you!